Shift Board XIV
One of the most important goals for the 14th Board of IESA Shift will be to build a strong IE community.
The new board’s goals are:
- Connect the IE community across the years
- Build relationships between students, faculty & alumni
- Improve the IE educational experience
- Organize fun events and initiatives
- Continue collaborations with other organizations
- Set up a good new website to make the registration process more organized and clear for new students.
The Industrial Ecology program is meant to develop future environmental professionals, and Shift is here to support students in educational, social, and professional ways.